I slept and dreamed that life was joy,
I awoke and saw that life was duty,
I acted and behold: duty was joy.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy news


Ah, a happy picture. This was sent with the MWB yard sale info and I think it is so sweet. So, I am very excited to have a place reserved for the sale. It will be Sept. 12, 8-12pm at the Lexington High School parking lot.
Next I need to keep stocking up items and find a storage facility that will allow me to store stuff there free of charge. : ) Which brings me to my husband. Our house is not huge and we pretty much fill it up, so now that I am bringing all this misc. stuff in, it is kind of spilling into our living space. My husband has said nary a word about it. One of those quiet (literally) acts of service that make life sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment